Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Owned in Zen pinball

A while ago we purchased Zen pinball for PS 3. I love this game and it feels good when you play it. Zen Studios is doing it right by releasing new tables from time to time to keep us interested in the game. One of these additional downloadable tables is Ninja Gaiden 2. If you haven't played it check the trailer below.



Me and my wife have been playing Ninja Gaiden for a while and usual score we get in a game is about 5-7 M. But few days ago I got owned big time. Jasmine had a multi-ball for about 1.5 - 2 minutes. Her final result after that was a whooping 49,864,000. I know it is nowhere near on-line high scores but since we play local hotseat these don't get posted.

















During multi-ball, 3 balls were stuck in right lane just above the right flipper (detail highlighted below). Could this be the reason? I don't know but if you do let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this? Intrigued? Disagree? Have your say here.