Monday, August 16, 2010

Starcraft II - full version

Yesterday I got an early Father's Day present from my son and daughter - Starcraft II game. This was 4 weeks in advance and it made me a very, very happy. Thank you very much once again!

Over last week I spent free time playing Starcraft on guest account (I wrote a short post about that earlier) and I have to say that 7 hours is not much. In those 7 hours I have finished 5 missions.

I choose to play single player campaign rather than jump straight into multiplayer because I wanted to see how did Blizzard developed the storyline, integrated game interface (deck, laboratory, armoury areas) and see how engaging they are. Missions so far were not too difficult, I tried to achieve a goal using only units intended for these missions. The only one that gave me some trouble is "The great train robbery" mission. I had to stop playing it first time when my 7 hours of guest pass expired. Yesterday I was quite keen to finish (or retry) this mission and maybe after 15 minutes of play my internet connection got lost. The problem with this is that Starcraft then does not store/post your achievements on-line (I think this includes finishing the mission) so I stopped playing it for a night. Tonight I'll restart this mission and hope not to loose internet connection again.

Maybe I'll remember to take a few screenshots during the game. If I do you'll find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this? Intrigued? Disagree? Have your say here.